Full-day hands-on workshop (yes, do bring your laptops)
- Developers/IT Ops experienced in delivering IT services & having familiarity with basic Docker & Kubernetes concepts
- The workshop assumes participants are familiar with the Linux / Unix command line
- Participants would need to have access to a reasonably modern laptop with an SSH client (putty, mobaxterm etc) & browser installed & super user privileges to install Docker for Desktop (only for Windows & Macbooks).
- Participants should also register for a Docker ID at hub.docker.com & a Github id
- Participants will understand the value of Docker EE in the enterprise, including the Universal Control Plane (UCP)
- Participants will get a good understanding of the usage of Docker EE, docker commands & associated tools as well as ways to interact with kubernetes and swarm clusters
- Participants will understand how to troubleshoot issues in the cluster and address them quickly